NEW Lightouch™ UV LED Curing Systems
60% Energy saving over conventional UV
The world of UV curing is rapidly evolving with the advent of light emitting diode technology integrated in to the New Lightouch™ UV LED curing systems. Ideal for heat sensitive substrates; the sleek UV LED line offers 30 W/CM² of targeted power while producing extremely low IR energy. Lightouch™ UV LED technology has been tested and authenticated with multiple international ink, varnish and adhesive manufacturers and is proven to thoroughly cure at high line speeds.
Lightouch™ UV LED curing systems offer outstanding features that dramatically improve uptime and throughput.
- 60% Energy savings over conventional UV systems
- 20,000 hour LED (light-emitting diode) Life
- 30 W/CM² of UV power at 390nm spectral output
- No lamp shutters/reflectors or moving parts
- Instant on/off lamps with digital controls
- Simple water-cooled LED lamp heads
- Compact lamp heads
- No mercury lamps required
- Lower operating costs, 50% smaller carbon footprint
- Zero downtime for bulb changes
- High line speeds when curing inks, varnishes & adhesives
- Zero LED lamp head maintenance
- Eliminate exhaust blowers - no shop makeup air, lower operating costs, reduced maintenance
- Reduces UV maintenance costs up to 85%
- Less space required – ideal for retrofit
- Environmentally friendly
CONTACT OUR TECHNICAL EXPERTS TODAY AT + 1 (847) 818-1100 or send an email to email@example.com to learn more about the benefits of UV LED curing technology.